Hi. I’m Greg Pilkington and I am running for Congress in Florida’s District 15.
I was born in Washington, D.C. and raised in Charlotte, N.C. where I met and married my wife and we began our family. Over the years, I’ve had an interesting career. I most recently worked for the World Customs Organization, as their Executive Officer for Budget & Strategy in Brussels. I’ve worked with many different people in many different situations and learned to negotiate and compromise until we reached results that advanced our goals.
My parents lived in Brandon, Fl. for many years. During my visits with them I came to love this area and when I had the opportunity I made this my home. I love Central Florida but I also see where we can be better.
I want to be your Congressman because I know that I can negotiate on the behalf of the people of the 15th District to ensure that our economic and community needs are met. In the past, our representatives have failed to do this.
When I look around our community I see hard-working people with the hope that we can become a more vibrant and economically stable community.
- I want to see more new industries and better-paying jobs brought into the 15th district.
- I want to make sure that the every citizen has access to affordable, quality healthcare.
- I want our kids to get the best education we can provide and be able to go to college.
- I want to improve our veteran health services and make sure they access to help that they need.
- I want to strengthen Social Security and Medicare.
- I want to make sure that everyone has the right to vote.
I know it sounds like a lot but every one of these issues is vitally important to the future of District 15 and it’s citizens.
I have a proven track record of getting things done. As your Congressman in the U.S. House of Representatives, my job is to work for you, the citizen, not for special interests.
A vote for me is a vote for the future of Florida’s 15th District.
Greg Pilkington Democratic Candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives – Florida’s District 15
- Bachelor of Science, Pfeiffer University
- Master of Science in International Business, University of South Carolina
- DHL Worldwide Express sponsored me to work for them in Belgium
- Executive Officer for Budget & Strategy, World Customs Organization