I’m Greg Pilkington and I am running for Congress in Florida’s District 15
I want to be your Congressman because I know that I can negotiate on the behalf of the people of the 15th District to ensure that the needs of our community are met. In the past, our representatives have failed to do this.
I refuse to stand idly by while our district decays! I'm ready to fight everyday for the average American who are tired of gridlock in D.C or on I-4. I'm running for Congress because I'm tired of seeing our tax dollars thrown away on empty suits who refuse to serve their constituents.
- I want to improve our region's infrastructure, starting with I-4, our nation's deadliest highway.
- I want to see more new industries and better-paying jobs brought into the 15th district.
- I want to make sure that the every citizen has access to affordable, quality healthcare.
- I want our children to have access to the best public education possible and take care of our nation's educators
- I want to improve our veteran health services and make sure they access to help that they need.
- I want to strengthen Social Security and Medicare.
- I want to make sure that everyone has the right to vote.
Together, we can improve our community! Together, we can make a change!
I have a proven track record of getting things done. As your Congressman in the U.S. House of Representatives, my job is to work for you, the citizen, not for special interests.
A vote for me is a vote for the future of Florida’s 15th District.
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Please stay involved and up to date with the campaign by subscribing to our Newsletter today!